Sexual Assault & Misconduct Resources
*If the situation is ongoing, call University Police (814-863-1111) or 911*
- Penn State Gender Equity Center (GenEq) – Holds resources for survivors of sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating or relationship violence, stalking, and/or sexual exploitation. These pages are focused primarily on dating, domestic, or relationship violence concerns.
- Website: https://studentaffairs.psu.edu/genderequity
- Address: 204 Boucke Building
- Phone: 814-863-2027
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confidential Support: https://studentaffairs.psu.edu/health-wellness/victim-survivor-support-advocacy/confidential-support
- Penn State Student Affairs – Can be used to find a variety of resources related to harassment and violence. Includes reporting options for bias, conduct violation, sexual misconduct, behavioral threat, hazing, and a 3rd party (aka another student).
- Website: https://studentaffairs.psu.edu/support-safety-conduct/victim-survivor-support-advocacy/reporting-options
- Address: 120 Boucke Building
- Phone: 814-863-0342
- Email: StudentConduct@psu.edu
- Office of Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response – Can be used to report sexual or gender-based harassment or misconduct.
- Website: https://titleix.psu.edu/filing-a-report/
- Address: 222 Boucke Building
- Phone: 814-867-0099
- Email: Titleix@psu.edu
- Office of Ethics and Compliance – Can be used to find which resource may be best to report to. Calling the number listed will help you file a report or direct you to the proper department.
- Website: https://universityethics.psu.edu/penn-state-hotline
- Address: 227 West Beaver Avenue; Suite 212
- Phone: 1-800-560-1637
- Affirmative Action Office – Can be used to report instances of harassment that resulted from discrimination in areas such as race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc.
- Website: https://affirmativeaction.psu.edu/welcome/on-line-report/
- Address: 328 Boucke Building
- Phone: 914-863-0471
- Email: email@example.com
- Centre Safe – 24-hour hotline can be used to report sexual assault/domestic violence.
- Phone: 877-234-5050
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN) – 24-hour sexual assault hotline and other resources.
- Phone: 800-656-HOPE
- Centre Helps – 24-hour community hotline. Can provide a variety of referrals to local resources in addition to providing general counseling services.
- Phone: (800)-494-2500 or (814)-237-5855